The Downfall of Wyncombe HallThe aging manor house was situated at the top of Wyncombe Hill, it was unknown which had been christened first, the Hall or the Hill. The walls of Wyncombe Hall were once a glorious sight to behold but with the downfall of the bloodline and fortune the walls had lost their lustre and strength. The massive wings of the building, although added last were the first to crumble and were now shut completely off from the main house. The grounds were too much for the solitary groundskeeper to maintain and his carriage bumped and rattled along the path as his driver tried to avoid the worst of the missing and loose cobblestones. He certainly did not share the blood of Wyncombe by choice, but it was a curse he was forced to bear. His aging uncle had summoned him, the letter was like a searing rock in his breast pocket, perpetually reminding him of the family duty that he must perform. They were the only family that each other had. Blood was all that tied them together, he was an independent gent
Writer's Meme - Blank1. Tell us about your favorite writing project/universe that you've worked with and why.Writer's Meme - Blank by Allard-Liao
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females?
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you're writing about fictional places)?
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about "youngest"?
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol' pen and paper?
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
8. What's your favourite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Everything from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favourite character to write? Least favourite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of w
Vincent is my tablet, I have dubbed him with a name because I waited so long to get one that it was something truly special. Now he continues to have a name as he is...eccentric. As is Anakin, my computer.|
Digital tools of the trade:
Wacom Bamboo Create tablet - Size Medium (aka Vincent)
Windows Vista 64-bit Desktop (aka Anakin)
PhotoShop CS6 (primarily)
I mostly do digital colorist work, along with dabbling with other elements as well as continuing my pursuit of the fiber arts.
I'm on Twitter!